- 08-Dec-2013 to 09-Jan-2014 (CST)
- Technical Service
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time
From NASA to your Neighborhood Gaco Western leads the industry through product Innovation. Founded in 1955, Gaco Western remains today a family-owned business with its roots in technology and product innovations. The Gaco family of brands offer best-of-class solutions for a variety of commercial, industrial, and residential applications including specialty roof and deck coatings and spray foam insulation.
Gaco Western's greatest resource is our employees! We are proud of our engaged culture of employees who are committed to our customers. We are looking for people who are driven, collaborative, enthusiastic and love what they do. If you enjoy working hard, having fun and being a part of a stable high-growth company, Gaco is for you.
We are an Equal Opportunity and an Affirmative Action Employer. To learn more about Gaco Western please visit www.gaco.com.
Gaco Western is seeking a professional Field Service Technician. Gaco's Field Service Technician will provide a high level of technical field service to Gaco Western's GacoFlex customers in the Southwest.
- Responsible for training customers, sales reps and employees how to apply Gaco Western products according to specifications. Training could be at Gaco's facility, customer's location or job site. Training could be in front of small or large groups.
- Extensive travel to customer job sites for troubleshooting and /or training on application of Gaco Western products.
- Input on Gaco Western spec's and PDS is required to make sure the most accurate information is available for the customer.
- Will submit timely reports on customer projects daily reports are required to document projects, what was discussed and any action points if any.
- Responsible for creating and improving customer or employee training programs.
- Ability to develop strong customer relationships and inspire customer confidence.
- Will inspect projects, warranted and non-warranted, to ensure Gaco Standards are followed.
- Assist plants in making samples.
- Ability to follow all Gaco Western or applicable governmental safety and regulations are required.
- Must be able to travel 70% to 90% of the work week by air or car. Must also be able to work flexible hours with minimum notification when necessary. Location of individual should be west coast near a major airport.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR SKILLS REQUIRED:
- A minimum of two to four years field service experience as a Field Service Engineer, Field Service Technician is preferred.
- Technical Certification or Associates Degree preferred.
- Experience in applying waterproofing coating is required.
- Construction experience is a plus.
- Strong technical ability is required.
- Must be personable and professional and maintain a high level of integrity
- Strong customer service focus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think outside the box is required.
- Good organizational and time management skills are a must.
- Must maintain a valid drivers license
- Empowering Our People
- We Do the Right Thing
- Results Driven
- Passionate Workforce
- Humanistic Approach
- Collaborative Environment
Our benefits include the following:
- Employee focused company, strong core values and a great work environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Domestic Partner Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Training and Development
Gaco Western is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer of veterans and individuals with disabilities.
The objective of the Company is to recruit, hire, train and promote into all job levels, the best qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information and any additional status protected by federal, state, provincial or local laws..
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!