- 11-Mar-2013 to 03-May-2013 (CST)
- Sales - GacoFlex
- Buffalo , NY, USA
- Full Time
From NASA to your Neighborhood Gaco Western leads the industry through product Innovation. Founded in 1955, Gaco Western remains today a family-owned business with its roots in technology and product innovations. The Gaco family of brands offer best-of-class solutions for a variety of commercial, industrial, and residential applications including specialty roof and deck coatings and spray foam insulation. Gaco Western is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer.
Gaco Western's greatest resource is our employees! We are proud of our engaged culture of diverse employees who are committed to our customers. We are looking for people who are driven, collaborative, enthusiastic and love what they do. If you enjoy working hard, having fun and being a part of a stable high-growth company, Gaco is for you.
Serve as the proactive right hand person to the VP Sales across all job responsibilities, working and communicating with senior executives from all departments.
- Arranges travel and meetings, develop itineraries and agendas; schedule and book transportation, lodging and meeting accommodations
- Uses independent judgment to determine priorities and project sequence for National Sales office
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; problem-solving; making adjustment to plans
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes. Provides analysis that is solid, reliable and actionable
- Conserves VP's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters, and some generic emails and documents
- Completes projects by assigning work to appropriate staff ; follows up on
- Prepares and produces reports by collecting and analyzing information, develops presentation reports that cleanly represent the ideas being presented and is able to accurately explain the thought process behind the analysis
- Possess Grit – a combination of tenacity and resilience
- Strong character and personality, ethics, integrity and good judgment
- Flexibility (including hours) and willingness to work in situations in flux
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior executives, CEO's and senior executives Exceptional writing and editing skills with strong computer and internet research skills
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities
- Resourcefulness and ability to work proactively with desire to learn about all aspects of company
- Superior organization and prioritization skills
- Possess superior professionalism and discretion; ability to influence and create a sense of urgency in others
- Ability to work with all levels inside and outside the organization
- Supervise, coach and mentor Sales Support Specialist.
- Consistently lives Gaco's Core Values.
- Empowering Our People
- We Do the Right Thing
- Results Driven
- Passionate Workforce
- Humanistic Approach
- Collaborative Environment
Our benefits include the following:
- Employee focused company, strong core values and a great work environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Domestic Partner Coverage
- Training and Development
Gaco Western is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer
The objective of the Company is to recruit, hire, train and promote into all job levels, the best qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information and any additional status protected by federal, state, provincial or local laws.