- 05-Mar-2013 to 31-May-2013 (CST)
- R & D
- Waukesha , WI, USA
- Full Time
Full Benefits package
From NASA to your Neighborhood Gaco Western leads the industry through product Innovation. Founded in 1955, Gaco Western remains today a family-owned business with its roots in technology and product innovations. The Gaco family of brands offer best-of-class solutions for a variety of commercial, industrial, and residential applications including specialty roof and deck coatings and spray foam insulation.
Gaco Western's greatest resource is our employees! We are proud of our engaged culture of employees who are committed to our customers. We are looking for people who are driven, collaborative, enthusiastic and love what they do. If you enjoy working hard, having fun and being a part of a stable high-growth company, Gaco is for you.
The Training and Education Coordinator will develop and deliver Gaco Western product training through our own Gaco University training program. Provide high quality training and educational services, coordinate training activities, and train Gaco Field Trainers.
Training and Education Coordinator
- Develop and administer a wide range of technical training for new and existing contractors
- Design, develop and maintain training and support materials
- Develop strategies to support contractors and the larger industry to achieve certification by the Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance (SPFA).
- Develop and deliver technical training in concert with the field service personnel
- Responsible for day to day administration of Gaco University's training programs
- Update and maintain training database to track certified contractors
- Produce and deliver Technical Training courses for contractors, service technicians, field personnel and internal personnel.
- Assure training courses and training materials are effective and meet or exceed industry standards
- Coordinate supporting material and equipment logistics for on site and off site training courses
- 3-5 yrs experience in developing and delivering technical training or educational curriculum required
- A B.S. or B.A. degree in technical education is preferred
- Commercial construction industry/product experience is preferred – (elastomeric coatings, water proofing, roofing systems, or spray polyurethane foam).
- Ability to speak in front of a group and connect with a wide variety of personalities is essential
- Experience database utilization, web based training and presentation software required
- Strong written and oral communication skills required
- Flexible and able to adapt to rapidly changing situations
- Strong customer service focus
- Spanish speaking and writing skills preferred
- Ability to work at offsite locations presenting training and travel up to 50% of the time required
- Empowering Our People
- We Do the Right Thing
- Results Driven
- Passionate Workforce
- Humanistic Approach
- Collaborative Environment
Our benefits include the following:
- Employee focused company, strong core values and a great work environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Training and Development
Gaco Western is a Drug Free Workplace an Equal Opportunity Employer
The objective of the Company is to recruit, hire, train and promote into all job levels, the best qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information and any additional status protected by federal, state, provincial or local laws.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!